Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Blogging Hiatus...

Hi everyone!

Well, we are back on Canadian soil and have been since the end of June. We spent the better part of the summer in PEI and have recently arrived back in Edmonton to settle back into reality. A lot of people have been asking me what happened to our blog and to be honest, I dropped the ball!

I had three blog posts written which included details on our remaining time in Vietnam and Hong Kong. These were saved to our desktop which had to be wiped when the computer went nutty. You would think I would learn to back things up (which I do 95% of the time) after having the same thing happen to part of my thesis a few years ago!

Either way, I will try my best to capture some details of the last few weeks of our trip and beyond. I have thoroughly enjoyed blogging over the past year and will continue to do so every now and again. It may not include details of scooting around the mountains in Thailand, chillin' with Cambodian children, or running around a hostel in the nude because of monstrous spiders hanging in the shower, but there are always fun things to write about in the lives of Clement and Julia. Thank you all for following the blog on our travels. We loved sharing our stories with everyone and I'm still amazed at the detail that some of you remember! Stay tuned for another post in the near future...

No comments:

Post a Comment